It’s Friday night. In quarantine. You and the roomies obviously not going out. The biggest question is…. What should we watch?
We’re going to take the cast of the show New Girl to unpack this situation. We’re doing this for three reasons:
- They are roommates (like many of our readers)
- They have different personalities and interests (making the “what to watch” question a tough one)
- The characters are relatable and we would act similarly in many cases
Here’s how I think things would play out as the roomies sit on the couch figuring out What to Watch
· Jess – would suggest watching a rom com on Netflix (probably The Lovebirds)
· Nick – immediately shuts down Jess’s rom com and suggests a dumb action movie on Amazon Prime Video (Mission Impossible: Fallout)
· Schmitt – one ups Nick and says that’s "TRASH", we’re going to watch a Oscar-winning film **on the "OG" streaming service, HBO (Good Will Hunting)
· Coach – This isn't a fancy night! Let's not think too much and go straight to the worldwide leader in sports ESPN and catch the end of the game (ESPN)
· Cece – HELL NO to SPORTS (there are no sports on right now) – let’s watch Bachelor on Hulu. Everyone loves the Bachelor, whether they admit it or not (The Bachelor)
· Winston – Guys. Two words. Planet Earth. Nat Geo (Planet Earth)
I’m sure we’ve all been in situations like this. They agree to watch a rom com tonight but have things lined up for the rest of the week.
The problem: they need 6 different logins and what if they change their mind?
The solution: Keyring: Safely share access, no password revealed - so that your login doesn't get re-shared. After you share, discover what to watch across your accounts.